"Simplest and least expensive trenchless technology installation method"
When pipes are beyond repair Drainage Consultant’s specialist teams may be able to make full repairs without the need for excavating. This also applies to the installation of new pipes such as water supply pipes, pumped drainage lines and land drains to name but a few.
Just Give Us A Call on 0845 226 5060
To see what we can do for you call our specialist team for an initial assessment. Phone or contact us online and we reply within 24 hours for an initial consultation with a fully accredited engineer.
Pipeline Services will install your new supply pipe using the trenchless technology known as impact moling, in which percussion or hammering action of a pneumatic piercing tool is used to create a bore by compacting and displacing the soil rather than removing it. When properly employed, impact moling is the simplest and least expensive trenchless technology installation method.
The general advantages of impact moling are:
- Low operational and reinstatement costs
- Less expensive than traditional trenching methods
- Suitable for all soil conditions except rock
- Minimal or no exaction beyond the necessary connection pits or termination points for the installed water main
- Minimal disruption to the customer and customer’s property in comparison with traditional trenching techniques
- Environmentally and socially beneficial
SPEAK TO US TODAY
Speak to us today about your domestic or commercial drainage service