CCTV Drain Survey
Our CCTV drain survey service will give you the confidence you need in your drainage systems. Our expert team will assess and carry out a full drain investigation to prevent potential issues and ensure that you are minimising your environmental impact.
When you begin to experience potential drainage issues, it can sometimes prove to be difficult, time consuming and therefore costly to pinpoint the area using the more traditional methods. Our CCTV drain survey cameras are perfectly suited for pipes above and below the ground and by locating the problems quickly and even before they manifest, disruption is minimal and results rapid.
Our CCTV Drain Surveys will:
- Provide a timely and cost effective drain mapping service detailing the extent of pipework, diagnosing and detecting issues.
- Allow accurate assessments of conditions in areas where access is problematic.
- Be carried out by a fully NRSWA accredited drainage specialist who will give you the information necessary for your ISO-14001 family environmental certification.
- Give you assurance from knowing that your drainage systems are providing the chemical recapture and pollution control you need.
Along with a healthy flow check and identification of problems, CCTV Drain Surveys are often a common stipulation from mortgage companies and banks for property purchases. This is a quick and hassle free service which could save you thousands of pounds. We are fully insured and will give you the peace of mind you need.
Choose Drainage Consultants Ltd
Thorough Drain Investigation
We utilise precise sonar drain tracing to pinpoint the location of any defects and identify future issues. Our cameras can survey bore pipes ranging from 50mm to 900 diameters depending on the individual need.
In Depth Reports & Recommendations
Our engineers will supply a comprehensive report and DVD showing the condition of the drain. A personal plan of action including costing to return the drain to health will be provided.
Expert Drainage Engineers
Our teams are experienced surveying on airports, housing estates, construction sites, industrial parks and retail parks. We understand the challenges your business faces.
Our CCTV Drain Survey Process
Contact us online during office hours and we will get back to you within an hour – or call 0845 226 5060 for an instant response.
- If you’re able to provide us with site plans then we will provide you with a no obligation quote the same day.
- We specialise in business drainage services and will be able to process any pre-qualification questionnaires you have to become an approved contractor.
- We offer a quick turnaround on your report.
Our surveys are performed to WRc standards and our accreditations include Chas, Constructionline, Safe Contractor and SM & MS. You can read our health and safety information online.
Precise Integral Reports And Schematic Plans
Our reports provide essential information written in plain English with as little industry jargon as possible.
After we’ve been on site surveying the pipework accessible from manholes, gullies and access points, a report is compiled detailing:
- The location of drainage runs
- The internal condition of the pipework
- The internal sizes of the pipework
- Pipework materials
- Hidden connections
- Pipework defects
A schematic plan of the drainage system is included within the report. Any defects identified are highlighted and recommendations to repair are proposed with associated costs.
Manhole survey sheets will be completed and an internal photograph included for each manhole within the area surveyed. Manhole reference numbers will correspond to those given on the video and the following information will be provided:
- Invert depths from the cover to each pipe entering or leaving the manhole.
- Pipe diameters for all pipes entering or leaving the manhole.
- A condition survey of the manhole including benching and the cover and/or frame.
- A drawing of the manhole detailing all connection points and their orientation to the main outfall including flow arrow.
Hard copies of both the survey condition report and the manhole survey sheet will be provided with a DVD containing the survey footage.
Just Give Us A Call on 0845 226 5060
To see what we can do for you call our specialist team for an initial assessment. Phone or contact us online and we reply within 24 hours for an initial consultation with a fully accredited engineer.
Notes: The pipeline conditions shall be recorded to the requirements of the ‘WRc Manual of Sewer Condition Classification’ (fourth edition) and ‘WRc Sewerage Risk Management’ (http://srm.wrcplc.co.uk/). Manhole covers which have seized and therefore cannot be lifted will be shown on the drainage plan as UTL (Unable To Lift) unless instructed otherwise. Please note however that our team would be attend with a hydraulic manhole lifter capable of lifting 1.2 tons which would be used in the first instance.