We’re pretty sure that you won’t give a thought to the drains and sewer connections linked to your home until there’s a problem. Why would you, until something goes wrong? We thought we should point out why you should be aware of what’s going on underneath your home and driveways, what responsibility you have and the benefits of doing so.
Drains, pipes and sewers are hidden from view inside homes, under foundations and driveways. It’s a good idea to ensure you understand your responsibility for their maintenance – neglect them and it could be costly.
Home Owners Responsibility –
- All the gutters, pipes and drains in and around your home
- The drains and pipes from your property (often underground) to your boundary wall.
If you are unsure call us on: 0845 226 5060.
CCTV Survey with Drainage Consultants.
A CCTV drain survey is a great and cost-effective way for us to locate and assess your drains. We use a fibreoptic video line that we feed into the drains – giving us video footage that we can assess on site. It enables us to see the drains and sewer pipes up close, which allows us to assess any damage, underlying issues or decay which may cause future problems.
Our CCTV drain surveys are recorded and backed up onto DVD.
Benefits of maintaining drains and pipes, and carrying out a CCTV Drain Survey
- If you are dealing with an insurance claim having the CCTV drain survey on DVD can provide information to assist with a claim.
- If you are selling your home a CCTV drain survey report can add supporting evidence that everything underground relating to pipes / drains / sewers has been inspected and is in good order.
- If you are having recurring issues with blocked drains then a CCTV drain survey will allow us to carry out a full and detailed investigation, after which a long-term solution can be carried out.
Drainage Consultants offer 24/7 rapid response to ensure that any issues are resolved quickly, with the least damage possible, and with no fuss. Our CCTV Drain Survey will give you immediate answers to allow a quick solution.
Drainage Consultants Specialise in:
- Drain cleaning
- CCTV drain survey
- Drain rehabilitation
- Drain mapping
- Drain repairs
- Sonar drain tracing
CCTV drain survey technology is safe and will not pose any threat to your environment or your property.
Contact us TODAY – 0845 226 5060
All our CCTV drain surveys are guaranteed and carried out by fully NRSWA accredited drainage specialists, ensuring accurate diagnosis. You will also receive relevant information for our IS-14001 family environmental certification.
Drainage Consultants are based in Manchester and offer 24-hour nationwide rapid response support. We are a leading specialist contractor, handing all aspects of drain repairs, CCTV drain surveys, water supply works and public sewer connections. Our team are highly skilled, and we operate to guidelines set by industry regulators. Check out our industry accreditations
Contact Drainage Consultants
Call us now on 0845 226 5060
Fax: 0161 483 3106
(All calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes)
Email us at: